• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this?

Here is a new topic! Have you got something in your Joe bin that confuses, baffles, and confound you?
    If so, post a picture here and see if the experts in the trenches can figure it out!
    I'll start... What is this Dragon piece?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190720_210500939~2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	3481

Well if it is Dragon, its probably WWII German.
    - Scott
    PH and Proud
    Bulletmann - Hyatta
    See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

Maybe it's how German soldiers carried three cigarette packages into combat. Or perhaps that's how they carried three decks of cards...

Comment

Name:	
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	3486 I've been trying to figure out what sets - if any, these go to. The white hose is very soft and pliable. Anyone know?

Comment

I believe the white hose is from the GI Joe Mission Splashdown...Gemini-type White Astronaut. It's the hose that attaches to his portable Oxygen box unit. It was identical to the one that came with the Joe Mercury Astronaut...but the hose for that one was black.

Comment

The black rifle with he scope is from the basic training Grunt and Road Block figure.

Name:	gijoe-hall-of-fame---grunt--basic-training--p-image-301595-grande.jpg
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	3493
            The rifle with the scope is from the basic training Grunt and Road Block figure.

The white hose is from the Crippen Space Shuttle Pilot figure.

Name:	astronaut04.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	3492
            The brown Thompson is not Joe's.
            Attached Files
            - Scott
            PH and Proud
            Bulletmann - Hyatta
            See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

Thanks! I'll put the rifle with one of my HOA Joes. I don't have any modern astronaut gear to put the hose with though. If anyone needs it, it's yours.

Comment

Working...
              X