• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Action Man Reproduction Boxes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Action Man Reproduction Boxes?

I have found a couple of guys who reproduce GI Joe boxes. Does anyone have a source for reproduction Action Man boxes?

I've asked for some recommendations from collectors at 2 Vintage Action Man sites, AMMO and AMHQ.

I'll pass on the infor to you in a couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
      I've asked for some recommendations from collectors at 2 Vintage Action Man sites, AMMO and AMHQ.

I'll pass on the infor to you in a couple of days.
      Thank you.

Comment

A collector over at AMHQ recommends a eBayUK seller by the name of jollyronnie23. He has bought from him. He also recommends a US eBay seller, thecat1963, but he hasn't purchased anything from him.

Another collector at AMMO has bought from a eBayUK seller, doncaster-steve, and recommends his quality but it's unclear if this seller does any more than what's currently offered on eBay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/doncaster...p2047675.l2562

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
          A collector over at AMHQ recommends a eBayUK seller by the name of jollyronnie23. He has bought from him. He also recommends a US eBay seller, thecat1963, but he hasn't purchased anything from him.

Another collector at AMMO has bought from a eBayUK seller, doncaster-steve, and recommends his quality but it's unclear if this seller does any more than what's currently offered on eBay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/doncaster...p2047675.l2562
          Thanks. I appreciate you taking the time. I will check to see if they have what I'm looking for and report back what I find in case others are interested.

Comment

Okay here is an update:

jollyronnie23- He does not ship out of the UK due to his products being damaged during shipping.

doncaster-steve- He is not aware of anyone who produces AM repro boxes.

thecat1663- Sells GI Joe repro boxes on ebay. Sent him an ebay message about 2 weeks ago asking if he made AM boxes and he never responded back.

Comment

Working...
            X