• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Light tan pilot's jumpsuit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light tan pilot's jumpsuit?

I'd like a light tan pilot's jumpsuit for a custom--vintage-style, without tabs or pockets. Any suggestions?

Cotswold's is too big and dark, and I think Project ARE is no longer in business.

I think the Club did a souvenir figure with such a suit, but of course these are scare and pricey. (That's not to say I wouldn't t ry to buy such if the opportunity arose.)

Thanks for your assistance!

Have you tried ebay? There seems to be some there, though they are from manufacturers like Soldier Story, DID, Dragon, etc, so maybe not the vintage GI Joe style/look you're looking for (maybe search for Action Man stuff):
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...psuit&_sacat=0

Comment

Thanks! I checked there first and most are too detailed, but I will keep looking and AM is a good idea.

I think I know you from the Mego Museum forum. ::-)

Comment

Originally posted by ATFan View Post
        Thanks! I checked there first and most are too detailed, but I will keep looking and AM is a good idea.

I think I know you from the Mego Museum forum. ::-)
        Yes, I'm on Mego Museum forum too.

Sean

Comment

Working...
        X