• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Action Man 40th Anniversary Colditz Set..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Action Man 40th Anniversary Colditz Set..

I managed to get this set from the Modellers Loft shop (UK) some years back, it was much cheaper back then. This set doesn't come supplied with an Action Man figure, I added it to the set..

Fall in A, fall in B, fall in all the company!

I want it.

Comment

Comment

I'm well aware, I look for them every now and again.

After conversion to USD it gets hellish.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-act...EAAOSwDuJWxaP9

Comment

Originally posted by ActionYankee View Post
          I'm well aware, I look for them every now and again.

After conversion to USD it gets hellish.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-act...EAAOSwDuJWxaP9

Comment

Yup. It's been a pain in the rump.Thanks for the wish of good luck.

Comment

Nice looking set!

Comment

I regret not having bought this set when they were available from Cotswold here in the states. I think they were running for about $75.00 at the time.

Excuse me, gentlemen, I have to get back to work. My backside isn't going to kick itself.

Comment

Originally posted by KneonKnight View Post
                  I regret not having bought this set when they were available from Cotswold here in the states. I think they were running for about $75.00 at the time.

Excuse me, gentlemen, I have to get back to work. My backside isn't going to kick itself.
                  The Colditz set is high in price at the moment, but there will be a time when the prices dramatically drop.

Comment

It's nice to see the contents. I like the German uniform, I only have the first AM40 release in green. I wanted the other reissue SOTW, but missed them as well as this set. And as others have noted, prices have jumped.

Comment

Originally posted by ATFan View Post
                      It's nice to see the contents. I like the German uniform, I only have the first AM40 release in green. I wanted the other reissue SOTW, but missed them as well as this set. And as others have noted, prices have jumped.
                      There will be a time when the prices will drop for this set, so keep an eye open on ebay. I forgot to mention, the German backpack doesn't come with this set, I also added the black rope as a small extra. It's definitely a must have set.

Comment

Originally posted by amwic View Post

The Colditz set is high in price at the moment, but there will be a time when the prices dramatically drop.
                        Quick question - the overcoat for the British officer, is it the same as the AM Duffle Coat or is it a repro of the Overcoat from carded bits?

Comment

Originally posted by KneonKnight View Post

Quick question - the overcoat for the British officer, is it the same as the AM Duffle Coat or is it a repro of the Overcoat from carded bits?
                          I'm not sure if the escape officers overcoat was also available separately on a card? I always thought it was unique to the Colditz set, I can't get to my Action Man books to check right now.. The duffle coat has a hood and is totally different than the escape officers coat.

Here's the AM duffle coat:

Comment

• KneonKnight
                            KneonKnight commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sorry it took so long to reply, but thank you, that answered my question perfectly.

Thanks KneonKnight, I'm glad it was helpful to you.

Comment

That's a cool set. I too wish that I would have bought one when Cotswold had them in stock.

Comment

Working...
                            X