• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy thing happened to me... Gijoe surprise!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took him back apart and sent the talk box to Scott Wilde to be fixed... Had to send my AT Commander talk box to Scott also..
    My AT commander talk box had pieces loose... I need to restring him also...

Comment

Glad you left the blonde head on the man of action. Hasbro didn't always follow their hair color scheme anyway. My air adventure, that I bought myself as a kid, had brown hair and beard right out of the box like a land adventurer. Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by ATC View Post
        Glad you left the blonde head on the man of action. Hasbro didn't always follow their hair color scheme anyway. My air adventure, that I bought myself as a kid, had brown hair and beard right out of the box like a land adventurer. Well done!
        Thanks! I've always heard that Hasbro didn't always follow their hair color schemes like you said...

Comment

Working...
        X