• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GI JOE 40th Anniversary Editions ( Inspection day)..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GI JOE 40th Anniversary Editions ( Inspection day)..

Fall in A, fall in B, fall in all the company!

Cool stuff and nicely done!

Comment

Originally posted by inntruderr61 View Post
      Cool stuff and nicely done!
      Thanks Jim, the 40th anniversary Joes are very much appreciated over this side of the pond.

Comment

Those eyes always put me off. Every 40th Joe I lay hands on either goes into a uniform that includes headgear that will hide them, or gets a repaint.

At least they aren't as bad as the maniacal - looking "Eagle Eyes".

Nice layout, but where on Earth did the shirt with the double collar snap come from? There are only one or two 40th Action Soldier sets I didn't purchase, and I haven't seen that on any of the ones I own.

Comment

Originally posted by KneonKnight View Post
          Nice layout, but where on Earth did the shirt with the double collar snap come from? There are only one or two 40th Action Soldier sets I didn't purchase, and I haven't seen that on any of the ones I own.
          Do you mean the double snap pants/trousers? They came on the Joe when i bought it, I've not seen any like this before.. perhaps there was a limited run of these then they changed their minds to keep the costs down?

Comment

• KneonKnight
            KneonKnight commented
            Editing a comment
            D'OH! For some reason these old, tired eyes thought that was the collar of a shirt, not the fly of the trousers. Color my face red. As far as that goes, I have a few pair, both vintage and 40th that have the double snaps at the fly.

Sorry for the confusion. Carry on.

LOL! @ KneonKnight... It's our age lol!

Comment

Working...
          X