• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BAM's Randoms!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAM's Randoms!

Dropping off a new recruit! by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

AT Mummys Tomb Adventurer. by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

AT Sea Adventurer by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Have Own Gun, Will Travel! by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Jake's Study 2.0 by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

This Way Boys! by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Hope you enjoyed them, more to come soon!

Superb clear pics Dal! What they up to in that last pic? lol

Comment

• Blondeactionman
      Blondeactionman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Jim! hmmm, who knows?, but whatever it is, I am sure they will succeed!

Nice photos of some fine looking figures, I just love that helicopter and the last photo reminds me of playtime when I was young and the weather was bad outside, so I had to play indoors on the stairs with my figures.
    Fall in A, fall in B, fall in all the company!

Comment

• Blondeactionman
      Blondeactionman commented
      Editing a comment
      Many thanks! yeah that helicopter is probably my favourite vehicle, took me a while to find one here in the UK!
      I think we all enjoyed playtime as kids on the stairs didn't we?

Some good figures there, nice photos, I just love the tent.

Comment

Superb pics Dal! Really like the different poses...

Comment

Originally posted by amwic View Post
        Some good figures there, nice photos, I just love the tent.
        Cheers Clive!

Comment

Originally posted by inntruderr61 View Post
          Superb pics Dal! Really like the different poses...
          Thanks Jim, always appreciated my friend.

Comment

Just for fun.

Back It Up! by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
            "Whoa, whoa! whoa!, what is this?, this isn't an officially sanctioned BAM HQ vehicle!" exclaimed the aquanaut.

"well, no.., we.., erm, found it in an unused garage in the lower levels, me and Hank here were going to use it for a fishing trip" Joe replied quickly.

Take it back! by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
            "This gentlemen is a Barbie vehicle, and its not ours! This belongs to G.I.Barbie's platoon, and there will be hell to pay if she catches you two clowns with it!, now take it back!" Barked the aquanaut.

"Yes sir, of course, our mistake."

"Right," whispered Joe, as soon as he's out of sight, grab the fishing gear and we're off!"

No Fishing Rods Huh? by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
            Hank returns from looking for the fishing rods, no rods, but he is carrying something else.

"No rods then?" asked Joe,

"Nah, but I found something much better, dynamite!" replied Hank gleefully!

"Dynamite!!??.. cool!"

Comment

I've seen those Barbie adventure vehicles about on my travels in the past and never thought of using them for my MAM & Joes, perhaps i should snap up a couple for my adventurer figures, once painted up they will look good. Your yellow one is in the Adventure Team colours, just stick a few "AT" logos on it and you'll be well away. Nice one Dal.

Comment

Originally posted by amwic View Post
                I've seen those Barbie adventure vehicles about on my travels in the past and never thought of using them for my MAM & Joes, perhaps i should snap up a couple for my adventurer figures, once painted up they will look good. Your yellow one is in the Adventure Team colours, just stick a few "AT" logos on it and you'll be well away. Nice one Dal.
                Cheers Clive. The camper itself belongs to my wife, (who as you know is a keen barbie collector) in fact it is hers from childhood, so no tampering allowed! lol!

Comment

Working...
                X