• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little late, but, did anyone get Joes for christmas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little late, but, did anyone get Joes for christmas?

I didn't get any figures, but I did get the 3rd edition of The Ultimate Guide to GI.IJoe and the Hallmark Joe lunchbox ornament. For my birthday, I got 4 more of the 3 3/4" G.I.Joe Street Fighter figures. So, yeah, I had a Joe Christmas.
    The Joe Collecting "Geek".
    Visit my online art store for some cool art prints:
    www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart
    Also follow me on Twitch for some video game goodness at:
    www.twitch.tv/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my collection? Check out my Instagram:
    www.instagram.com/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my new art? Check out:
    www.instagram.com/geekdragonart

Not under the tree. I was able to purchase a very nice AT Turbo Copter on Ebay with a gift card I rec'd for Christmas.

Comment

No. I bought myself a Sideshow Frankenstein (Boris Karloff), and also won another lot on Ebay (to be delivered on Thursday). Nobody ever buys me stuff I collect.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_864.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	3959 I did purchase a vintage Joe at a toy show, weeks before Christmas. Since I was given the money as a Christmas present, I then had to relinquish the Joe, along with a coffin box, so he would be wrapped up to be opened on the 25th. Also got the red AT shorts and yellow swim fins and other pieces from that set when I got the Joe. It was a great gift!
        Last edited by Unveiled; 01-26-2020, 06:44 AM.

Comment

I don' t get them under the tree, but I typically treat myself to something every year. This year I managed to score a good deal on a Mission Splashdown capsule for my Mercury astronaut I posted here a while back. I also scored a good deal on a second Timeless Mercury suit, so built up a second Mercury astronaut using another 40th body transplant. (Always nice to have a backup pilot!) So far I've had great luck with them ... knock on wood.

Comment

I actually found a small lot on craig's list with a PH, Air Adeventurer and a Johnny West figure. I rarely ever find anything on there and it happened to be like down the road from me. It was also just by chance that I even checked as I was looking for a sheet rock lift. LOL

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X