• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atomic Man Arrives At My HQ..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atomic Man Arrives At My HQ..

Fall in A, fall in B, fall in all the company!

Cool story! Atomic Man has a great set of wheels there!

Comment

Originally posted by Blondeactionman View Post
      Cool story! Atomic Man has a great set of wheels there!
      Thanks Dal, yeah, the Hummer is a feature packed Hasbro vehicle, it looks larger when seen in person.

Comment

I have one of those Humvees in my basement. It has never been opened. Mine is black and silver. I got it from Sam’s Club one Christmas around 2002 or 2003. Hasbro also released a red Joe-sized “Rescue Jeep” for Christmas 2001. I have it too. I got it from Meijer’s. It wasn’t in a box, so it must have been a return. I got it for an incredible price-$20.00. It has a small red blinking light on top of the roll bar that is activated when you use the “key fob” to start it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Forestjoe17 View Post
          I have one of those Humvees in my basement. It has never been opened. Mine is black and silver. I got it from Sam’s Club one Christmas around 2002 or 2003. Hasbro also released a red Joe-sized “Rescue Jeep” for Christmas 2001. I have it too. I got it from Meijer’s. It wasn’t in a box, so it must have been a return. I got it for an incredible price-$20.00. It has a small red blinking light on top of the roll bar that is activated when you use the “key fob” to start it up.
          Hi Forestjoe17,

They're very nice vehicles and robust, $20 is a bargain, I found my Hummer at a car boot sale for £5 loose, it was a lucky find that I feel will never happen again for me in my lifetime as these vehicles were not released in the UK (I don't think) it must of been imported? all the functions on the vehicle work via batteries.. I've not seen a black or red version before, sounds good, any photos? I forgot to mention about the working winch on this Hummer, it can haul the vehicle up steep inclines and out of sticky situations, it's a very cool function.

Last edited by amwic; 04-07-2018, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Well writen story, nice figure/Hummer and LOL on the seagulls...lol

Comment

Originally posted by inntruderr61 View Post
              Well writen story, nice figure/Hummer and LOL on the seagulls...lol
              Thanks Jim, it was another one of my quick knock together stories.

Comment

Originally posted by amwic View Post

AWSOME

Comment

Thanks for your appreciation Gforce121262.

Comment

he he those seagulls...lol...Great pics!

Comment

That’s a great story! I’ll have to take pictures and post them.

Comment

Thanks @ inntruderr61 (Jim) LOL!

Forestjoe17, Thanks.. I'm looking forward to seeing your photos

Comment

Cleverly done. I enjoyed it a lot, thanks for sharing. And, it features my favorite version of Atomic Man!

Comment

Originally posted by ATFan View Post
                            Cleverly done. I enjoyed it a lot, thanks for sharing. And, it features my favorite version of Atomic Man!
                            You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                            X