• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kentuckiana Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentuckiana Show

It looks like Stovall's show is still on. Sure could use a Joe/friend fix. Looking like we will try to make it, anyone else still planning on going?
    - Scott
    PH and Proud
    Bulletmann - Hyatta
    See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

I would like to, but don't know how they'll pull it off with social distancing. My wife is afraid to go to restaurants, and we still have to use masks indoors everywhere. I'm in the Chicago suburbs though, so maybe it's better in KY.

Comment

I hear ya John, we too are Illinois folk. Things are getting slightly better here, stores starting to reopen, but yeah, we still strap on the masks.
      - Scott
      PH and Proud
      Bulletmann - Hyatta
      See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

I'm looking at going. Friday and Saturday. I have had a room reserved for a while now. It all depends on how packed it is whether or not I speed much time in the sales room. I figure I could hang out in the lobby. Might call it a short day and RTB is it's crowded.

Comment

I'm surprised it is still going on. Good luck to those who are going. I wish I could. One of these days I'll make it to a con. I would love to meet all of you in person.
          The Joe Collecting "Geek".
          Visit my online art store for some cool art prints:
          www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart
          Also follow me on Twitch for some video game goodness at:
          www.twitch.tv/miketheretrogamer
          Want to see my collection? Check out my Instagram:
          www.instagram.com/miketheretrogamer
          Want to see my new art? Check out:
          www.instagram.com/geekdragonart

Comment

I hate to miss it, but I am Mister Scaredy Pants. I was a germaphobe before, but this pandemic has my germ paranoia working overtime! I was there the last two years, but we'll have to miss this one. ?

Comment

I'd love to go, but my wife is super worried about everything and I don't blame her. Stuff is opening up, and the people getting it is jumping up even higher than before.
              Danny(Drquest)
              Captain Action HQ
              Custom Shirts

Comment

Yeah, we have never watched the news so much in our lives. Wave two isnt making this look good.
                - Scott
                PH and Proud
                Bulletmann - Hyatta

Comment

Anybody got an update on the show?
                  I wonder if it's still happening. things aren't getting back to normal as quickly as I'd hoped.

Comment

I talked with Steve today. The show is still happening. He has been giving updates on the event page on Facebook.

Comment

Thanks for the update. I sure hope the show is a success!!!

Comment

I won't be there this year. Maybe next time.

Comment

I hope we get some Intel from people who are going to the show! ?

Comment

I went to the Kentuckiana GI Joe show (I live in Louisville so couldn't resist) and had a good time. There was a good turnout and everyone young and old was wearing a mask. I picked up a few vintage items including an Flying Space Adventure suit & boots, an AT blue sea sled, ans astro helmet and some PH figures. Plus a cool AT 50th anniversary poster. Never really felt at risk.

Comment

Thanks for posting! I've been wondering all weekend!

Comment

Working...
                              X