• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decals?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decals?

The only source decals for GI Joe vehicles that I know of is patches of pride. they're out of stock on U.S. Stuart tank decals, and it looks like they have reduced operations right now. Are there any other sources for Stuart tank decals out there?

There is a guy who used to be here, he went by ThatBatmanGuy. His name is Bobby Horne. He makes pro quality decals under the name of AADesigns. You can find them at Cotswold. I know he does G.I. Joe reproduction decals, but I don't know if the tank decals you
    are looking for are Joe. It's my understanding the decals he does is better than what Patches of Pride offers.

Comment

Thanks for the Intel! I checked Cotswold, but they don't have any tank decals. Looks like he has other decals there, though... mostly adventure team.
      ??

Comment

Working...
      X