• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vintage Action Man Power Hog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Action Man Power Hog

Picked this up a while ago. Its a great little vehicle, and I was lucky enough to get one that is complete too, enjoy!

Great looking vehicle and figure! The ATV/Power Hog was possibly the most fun vintage 12" vehicle. I've got the bright yellow Joe version:

Great pics, again!

-Nate

Comment

Fantastic stuff Nate!, as you know I also have the yellow AT version. Looks like yours is all loaded up for adventure!

Comment

It's a fun looking vehicle @ Dal, anything with a winch is always going to be good fun. I wonder what those holes are for each side of the vehicle?

Nice one Nate!
        Last edited by amwic; 04-06-2018, 03:04 PM.
        Fall in A, fall in B, fall in all the company!

Comment

• KneonKnight
          KneonKnight commented
          Editing a comment
          I can't see your pics for some reason, but if the holes are in the front of the driver's seat, they are for a windscreen, while those on either side of the cargo area were for handrails/tie-down rails. Hope that is helpful.

Originally posted by amwic View Post
        It's a fun looking vehicle @ Dal, anything with a winch is always going to good fun. I wonder what those holes are for each side of the vehicle?

Nice one Nate!
        Thanks Clive. I would imagine the holes are for the window screen on the winter version, the snow cat?, but I am not positive on that.

Comment

Power hog! I like the AM green version!
          Nice Nate!

Comment

Such a cool vehicle...I love every configuration of the ATV...tracked, wheeled, yellow, green...Love em all....I picked up a power hog mint unused in the box couple years ago...Very nice score, blondeactionman

Comment

Originally posted by Vintagefan70 View Post
              Such a cool vehicle...I love every configuration of the ATV...tracked, wheeled, yellow, green...Love em all....I picked up a power hog mint unused in the box couple years ago...Very nice score, blondeactionman
              Thanks my friend!, I agree with you, they are all great vehicles!

Comment

Working...
              X