• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collector's Club Newsletter Archive?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collector's Club Newsletter Archive?

Now that the GIJCC has folded up it's tent, does anyone know if there is an online archive of past newsletter articles? I remember enjoying reading how-to articles of different custom vehicles, especially GIDefender's AT VW bus and his R/C lunar MSV. Also remember some of Pat Kelly's diorama how-to articles. Would love to read them again and use them as references.

Steve

That would be great. The diorama how-to's would be nice. I don't remember seeing any of those after I joined, and I was a member for a few years until they closed.

Daryl

Comment

That would be cool. I know I have a bunch from when I was a member. I even have a old Cots catalog from the early days.
      The Joe Collecting "Geek".
      Visit my online art store for some cool art prints:
      www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart
      Also follow me on Twitch for some video game goodness at:
      www.twitch.tv/miketheretrogamer
      Want to see my collection? Check out my Instagram:
      www.instagram.com/miketheretrogamer
      Want to see my new art? Check out:
      www.instagram.com/geekdragonart

Comment

I now have most issues of the GIJCC mag from 2010 through the last issue in 2018. I can respond to requests. Just don't make me search for them!

Comment

Originally posted by Myles_Falworth View Post
          I now have most issues of the GIJCC mag from 2010 through the last issue in 2018. I can respond to requests. Just don't make me search for them!
          I would like to see Scott B's articles on the vehicles he restored and/or customized, like his Lunar MSV or the AT Volkswagen bus. There's one of those VW buses for sale at a local Peddler's Mall but the seller is asking $200 for it and it looks like it was crudely painted with house paint, so no thanks.

Steve

Comment

I'll take a look and see what I can find. Probably next week or two. I'll be on vacation! Yay!

Comment

Working...
            X