• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year Resolution 2021 Projects??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year Resolution 2021 Projects??

I am already thinking about the New Year and all the catch up projects I need to do.

I plan to clean my joe room up and make it nice and tidy. I am going to commit to selling off my excesses. I am going to restring all my muscles bodies and get their heads flocked. And it if I have time, I am thinking of selling off my GIJOE 60's jeep. I already have the 70's jeeps. It so easy to write, but harder to do.

What are your 2021 project goals?

Like I said in this years thread, I always post goals and never get around to doing them. But, I will post a few.
    Like in previous years, I want to finish my SOTW German, Search for the Abominable Snowman and White Tiger Hunt sets. Also, FINALLY get around to repainting the Joe I complete restrung., which I have talked about in other threads. Let's see if I do any of these this year. I do hope I do accomplish these goals.
    The Joe Collecting "Geek".
    Visit my online art store for some cool art prints:
    www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart
    Also follow me on Twitch for some video game goodness at:
    www.twitch.tv/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my collection? Check out my Instagram:
    www.instagram.com/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my new art? Check out:
    www.instagram.com/geekdragonart

Comment

My main collecting goals for 2021 are to complete the Search for the Abominable Snowman set, replace two of the rear panels on the MSV, finish setting up another new display area for my vehicles, and aquire the uniform set to the Comrade of Action, and the Man of Asia. A distant stretch goal (as in 2020) would be to acquire a Black AT Commander. Good ones are rare as hen's teeth from my searches on Ebay.

For modern stuff, I'm getting more interested in the Classic Collection. I'm looking to get a Vietnam nurse, a 9th Infantry Vietnam Soldier, and a 7th Cav Vietnam Door Gunner. I also need to find the helmet to the WWII Navajo Code Talker figure I have. Nice figure if you can find one!
      Last edited by Myles_Falworth; 12-06-2020, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X