• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Figures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Figures

What have you done to customize figures? I don't mean kitbash, I mean the figure itself! Here's my chief mechanic named shorty.

That's a unique looking character, nice one, but he looks very clean for a mechanic, perhaps he needs an oily rag in his hands? I just love the look of that vehicle. Thanks for sharing.
    Fall in A, fall in B, fall in all the company!

Comment

That's my never-ending T-82 tank project. I''ll finish it someday. Here's Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180407_090210330.jpg Views:	1 Size:	79.5 KB ID:	474 a picture of shorty working on it with the wrong tools. I cut wafers out of his thighs, calves, and arms to make him short. Used JB weld to put him back together again.... And flocked his noggin, of course.

Comment

Nice one, your T-82 project is quite an achievement so far, it'll be good to see the final result.

Comment

Great looking custom figure! I guess my most well known custom is this guy, Lord Conan J Roxton, Victorian British Secret Service Time Agent!

Lord Conan J Roxton by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Comment

Well done! Huzzah, old boy, HUZZAH!

Comment

Wow unique fellow ATC! Great job!
              Great job on yours Dal!

Comment

A very rugged character @ Dal's Lord Conan J Roxton, that character reminds me of the time a farmer chased me off his land when i was on a cross country walk with my skool, i took a short cut across his field whilst bunking off the walk and making my way to the railway station to come home, it was at Box Hill Surrey back in 76, I think lol!

Comment

Working...
                X