• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas snow photoshoot-minicomic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas snow photoshoot-minicomic

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	2
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	4687 Hey everyone,

Living in the East Tennessee valley, I have the Cumberland Plateau to the west of me and The Great Smoky Mountains to the east of me. Normally strong weather systems come
    from the west, which the plateau breaks them up before they hit the valley. Same from the east. So in my area we hardly get any snow. We rarely have a white Christmas, so I can't
    remember the last time we had one, but we had one this year.

I don't get many chances to photograph snow, but got one this year, and I thought of my modern AT set Search for the Yeti. I was kinda surprised to find that I hadn't pulled them from
    the box, they were still strapped to the interior cardboard backing, so I set them free. I took them outside and took a few frames.

Afterward I thought I might add some text, and then some info from the back of the box, and made my first minicomic. It would look a lot better if I had Comic Life (which I've been
    meaning to get) but I put this together in photoshop. After I got the idea of making a narrative very similar to the 1970's commercials (which was influenced by the info on the back of
    the box) which I cut down the length for the story.

It's not much. A couple of frames and a little text. But I had fun doing it. I hope someone will get a little of the idea I had in mind. And I hope you don't yawn, but with a little luck you
    might get a chuckle. Daryl
    Last edited by TNshooter; 12-28-2020, 12:55 PM.

I have been battling to get this large enough to read. Photos I usually upload are the same pixel width, but this one will not show it's true size.
    After several attempts, I'm giving up for the evening. I'm tired and need to sleep. I will try again later.

Although it could be this site.....

Comment

I think it's this site. Try this link:

https://attachment.tapatalk-cdn.com/...72YROXJYGYDADA

Just click once on it to get the full size.

Comment

Love it!

Comment

Thanks Steve! Were you able to get it large enough to read the text?

Comment

Working...
          X