• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any MeWe Members?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any MeWe Members?

I just created a MeWe account , an alternative to Facebook. Any other Trenches members on there? I'm liking Facebook less & less each day. Would be cool to have a Trenches contingent over there.

Steve

Agree. At noon today I deleted all of my Facebook and Twitter apps. They are dead to me. I never heard of mewe before. It sounds like wee wee. It makes me giggle and blush! Tee hee hee...
    - ATC

Comment

Never heard of MeWe. May check it out.
      The Joe Collecting "Geek".
      Visit my online art store for some cool art prints:
      www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart
      Also follow me on Twitch for some video game goodness at:
      www.twitch.tv/miketheretrogamer
      Want to see my collection? Check out my Instagram:
      www.instagram.com/miketheretrogamer
      Want to see my new art? Check out:
      www.instagram.com/geekdragonart

Comment

I just downloaded it, Steve. I will check it out. I figured I better download it quick before Big Tech takes it out of the play stores...

Comment

Sounds interesting, maybe I'll a look.
          Danny(Drquest)
          Captain Action HQ
          Custom Shirts

Comment

Originally posted by ATC View Post
            I just downloaded it, Steve. I will check it out. I figured I better download it quick before Big Tech takes it out of the play stores...
            I'm on there as "Steve Sherman" in Louisville, KY if you want to "friend" me. My profile pic is a Captain Action head.

Comment

Originally posted by drquest View Post
              The interface is similar to Facebook. They claim not to collect and sell your personal info, likes, searches, etc. I've already joined a GI Joe group on there, "GI Joe Adventure Team and Friends".

Comment

Just sent a friend request. It will take some time for me to figure out how to use this

Comment

Originally posted by ATC View Post
                  Just sent a friend request. It will take some time for me to figure out how to use this
                  Got it and accepted it.

Comment

Originally posted by drquest View Post
                    There definitely needs to be a Captain Action presence on there Danny (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).

Comment

I'm on Gab now, and have/had a Parler account. Not sure about MeWe. As Gandalf said: Is it secret? Is it safe?

Comment

I will give gab a try! I refuse to use Facebook or Twitter ever again. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Working...
                        X