• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1/6 Robot at BigLots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/6 Robot at BigLots

Found this a few days ago at Big Lots. Price is $10. Articulation isn't bad; head turns, shoulder, elbow, wrist swivel, legs and knees.
    Makes a great robotic enemy for Joe.

There's also an Alien and Werewolf.

Nice. Not bad for the price.
    The Joe Collecting "Geek".
    Visit my online art store for some cool art prints:
    www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart
    Also follow me on Twitch for some video game goodness at:
    www.twitch.tv/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my collection? Check out my Instagram:
    www.instagram.com/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my new art? Check out:
    www.instagram.com/geekdragonart

Comment

I was just reading about these a little bit ago! The beast I'm not crazy about, the alien isn't bad. But I'm really liking the mech. I'm thinking of picking up a couple of those.
      Daryl

Comment

Very cool! Thanks for the tip!

Comment

With some proper paint ops, could be quite imposing! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

I haven't made it to Big Lots, but I had something I needed to get something from Amazon and they had them for the same price, so I ordered one.
              It should be here, probably tomorrow. Depending on how I like it I may go to Big Lots and maybe get another or two, and maybe the alien.

Did they have a lot in stock at your Big Lots?

Comment

Cool robot Joebros... Perfect size too...

Comment

Originally posted by TNshooter View Post
                  I haven't made it to Big Lots, but I had something I needed to get something from Amazon and they had them for the same price, so I ordered one.
                  It should be here, probably tomorrow. Depending on how I like it I may go to Big Lots and maybe get another or two, and maybe the alien.

Did they have a lot in stock at your Big Lots?
                  Never more than one or two of each, if that. I don't know how many come in a case.

Comment

After Amazon told me my order was lost, since there were no updates in tracking, I went by my Big Lots and they didn't have them. I looked on ebay and found the Mech and the Alien from
                    the same seller with a bin of $5. I bought both of them. When I contacted Amazon they told me that my order was lost, since there was no tracking info after the 14th.

Today (Sunday the 21st) I had a package on my front porch. I guess Amazon now has their own delivery drivers? But the item was in the box along with another item I ordered. It now shows
                    on their website that I received it. I was expecting it from USPS, and didn't get it Saturday.

So I have one, and another on the way.

Thanks Joebros for letting us know about them! I had another item to order from Amazon, and they still have the alien and beast in stock, so I decided to get another alien. The beast is so-so
                    in my book.

I just hope the ebay ones don't arrive busted up from poor packaging. There are a lot of people on Amazon and ebay that are selling these figures from $20 and higher. It makes me wonder
                    if some of the lurkers on these boards are looking for such deals, buying them up from the stores so they can sell them for a profit.

I contacted Jakk's Pacific about what was going on, and I asked if they could supply stores with more figures to offset the scalpers. I got a vague reply. The box has a copyright of 2020 for
                    these, but the response was basically that they would have to do some research. It's barely 2021. But looking on the Jakks website these figures are not listed. I'm guessing they decided to
                    discontinue them, which is why they are now at Big Lots.

Which is a shame, as the box backs talk about them being heroes, or villains, with the comment "You Decide." Much like the old Joe AT line. Toys that inspire imagination? Doesn't seem to
                    work these days. And that's a shame.

But, I was able to get a couple at the same price or below what Big Lots had them for, so I'm content. Thank you again for bringing these to our attention!

Daryl

Comment

Working...
                    X