• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Club Man of Evil Mask

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Man of Evil Mask

Just had all my Adventure Team kit out earlier, found my Man Of Evil's mask (his mask to impersonate Joe) feeling oily and strange.

Dr. Isotope's goggle were too, but not as bad.

Anyone have this problem too?

Anyone FIX it?

There was a discussion at The Trenches on FB. Someone noticed the same thing about the satchel and goggles for the Arcane Adventurer. One mention washing the items in warm soapy water.
    Another said it was because the plastic was leeching. Now that you have mentioned this, I will need to get mine out and check them.

Daryl

Comment

I checked my Arcane satchel, didn't see anything. But now I know to change the storage.

Funny how the mask from the Timeless Undercover Agent set is still good.

Funnier how the one from the 70's is still good.

Comment

Oh, and by the way, glad to see you here Action Yankee! I've seen you at AMMO, I didn't realize you were a member here. We are on borrowed time, Scott made the announcement
        that he and Charlotte are thinking of shutting down this forum. Going completely FB. Some of us prefer having this forum, I had to join FB just to see what was going on at The Trenches.
        I only joined FB in order to see the postings there. I personally don't want to be on FB, and others here have said they will not go to FB. Forums like these are better than FB, in MHO.
        A friend of mine recently dumped his FB account (along with other friends and my family), and I wish I could do the same. But I have had a couple of great experiences there.

But there are also trolls, which I don't like.

Daryl

Comment

How long have we got?

Time to put my planned forum on the fast-track.

Comment

Working...
          X