• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Adventures of GI Joe Frogman The Shark's Surprise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Adventures of GI Joe Frogman The Shark's Surprise

I recently purchased a boxed The Adventures of GI Joe Frogman The Shark's Surprise. However, the box bottom is deeper than the box top. The box is definitely legit vintage and the bottom fits the sea sled but the top will not slide down completely over the bottom. Box top is 3 3/4" deep, box bottom is 4" deep. Is that how they were sold? Do I have the wrong box bottom?
    Later,
    --Mark
    "Only GI Joe is GI Joe"

Sorry, mark, but I can't help. In our house Joe's are immediately freed from their confining boxes. The boxes then get tossed out and we play with our Joes. ? I bet somebody can tell you off the top of their head. Like GI defender - he's a GIJoe encyclopedia. ?

Comment

Vintage3DJoes is probably a good bet too.

Comment

I did reach out to Matt at vintage 3D Joes. He has seen a few of these and confirmed that the box lid does not cover the entire box bottom. Not sure why Hasbro designed it that way since it looks kind of goofy.
        Later,
        --Mark
        "Only GI Joe is GI Joe"

Comment

Working...
        X