• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G.I.JOE Rise of Cobra Storm Shadow 12" Action Figure..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.I.JOE Rise of Cobra Storm Shadow 12" Action Figure..

The figure can also be dressed in a Japanese, or Viet Cong outfit.
    Last edited by amwic; 04-09-2018, 10:54 AM.
    Fall in A, fall in B, fall in all the company!

Reminds me of Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan ...Cool figure!

Comment

Nice figure! thanks for posting

Comment

@ inntruderr61 it does remind me of the said characters, it'll be good for a Kung Fu photo comic story.

Thanks Blondeactionman.

Comment

That's nice--I never saw that at market at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ATFan View Post
            That's nice--I never saw that at market at all.
            Maybe there was a limited run of this set?, it was even rarer to find over here in the UK, but i managed to track one down on ebay for a cheap price. I also wouldn't mind owning the full kitted Ninja version in the first photo (poster).

Comment

I had the full version but kitted it out, I think I'd rather have had this version for customizing. I looked on ebay for it, none listed.

Comment

This was actually the unreleased figure. So if you got it, consider yourself lucky. Especially at that price.

Hasbro never officially put this one out, it got axed, but the figure ended up on Ebay from foreign sellers along with another figure I can't remember. Unfortunately right as the ROC 12" line was starting to get good, it died at retail because ROC kinda bombed and there was a glut of merch. But this wave showed a lot of potential.
                Join the adventure! http://www.adventureteamheadquarters.com

Comment

Originally posted by AdventureTeamHQ.com View Post
                  This was actually the unreleased figure. So if you got it, consider yourself lucky. Especially at that price.

Hasbro never officially put this one out, it got axed, but the figure ended up on Ebay from foreign sellers along with another figure I can't remember. Unfortunately right as the ROC 12" line was starting to get good, it died at retail because ROC kinda bombed and there was a glut of merch. But this wave showed a lot of potential.
                  That's some cool intel about the figure line, no wonder they are hard for others to find, Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X