• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Formative International/Soldiers of the World

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formative International/Soldiers of the World

Hello,

Does anyone know whether the SOTW figures from Formative International are compatible with Hasbro Classic Collection GI Joe heads? For reference, I am talking about the later super articulated figures as shown here: http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_022601.htm

Thanks!

Oh ya i they have siniliar neck post

Comment

I change there Heads before
      this use boil and pop method

Comment

Yes, Formative International heads are interchangeable with CC Joe, HoF Joe, and 21st Century. I've even swapped out some Timeless and Cotswold heads onto SA bodies, you just have to wrap some electical tape around the neck post for a snug fit.

Comment

Originally posted by KneonKnight View Post
          Yes, Formative International heads are interchangeable with CC Joe, HoF Joe, and 21st Century. I've even swapped out some Timeless and Cotswold heads onto SA bodies, you just have to wrap some electical tape around the neck post for a snug fit.
          I swap the brown PH Action Pilot Pin on. CC Body .
          this use 2 .O - Rings one Metric ; one Standard went over rhe Metric one.
          Rub a small Bar of Soap on the O_Rings heated the bottom of the Vintage Head push & Twist and on secured

Comment

Working...
          X