• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8th Annual Kentuckiana GI Joe Toy Expo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8th Annual Kentuckiana GI Joe Toy Expo

All, in case you missed it, the 8th annual Kentuckiana show is slated for July 31st this year. After being cancelled last year, Steve is vowing to come back with a vengeance! Shots in our arms, our room is already booked and looking forward to my first show in two years. Anyone else going?

official show flier
    - Scott
    PH and Proud
    Bulletmann - Hyatta
    See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

That's good news to hear, I hope photos of the day get posted on this forum.. I hope everyone has a great day at the show.
    Fall in A, fall in B, fall in all the company!

Comment

I don't know yet. I would really love to go, but since we've been unable to travel for so long, we may end up using vacation to visit old friends in Georgia. I'll keep you posted. It would be nice to catch up with the Trenchers again!

Comment

I would like to, but I got a few cons happening here in Chicago that I plan on going too. One of these days...........
        The Joe Collecting "Geek".
        Visit my online art store for some cool art prints:
        www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart
        Also follow me on Twitch for some video game goodness at:
        www.twitch.tv/miketheretrogamer
        Want to see my collection? Check out my Instagram:
        www.instagram.com/miketheretrogamer
        Want to see my new art? Check out:
        www.instagram.com/geekdragonart

Comment

AARGH! I loved the KY Joe Show!
          But this year, I'm retiring -- on 31 July!
          Rather than me being free for a trip to Kentucky on 31 July, we're having family get-together all afternoon and a fire pit in the evening to celebrate retirement.
          I guess my only consolation is that we'll be imbibing products of Kentucky as we sit around the fire... I guess that will be my consolation prize.
          OBVIOUSLY nobody consulted ME before picking a date! for the KY show!

On the *up* side, from now on, I'll have more free time for hobbies!!!
          :-)
          - ATC

Comment

Originally posted by GI Defender View Post
            After being cancelled last year, Steve is vowing to come back with a vengeance! Shots in our arms, our room is already booked and looking forward to my first show in two years. Anyone else going?
            Cancelled last year?? That's strange, I could've sworn I was there with a bunch of other mask-wearing Joeheads. Or maybe I was in....The Twilight Zone...

Comment

It's now looking like I'll be going. Big question is whether Mrs. Falworth or Falworth Jr. will make the journey with me, or if I'll be "baching" it. We'll see. I'll be buying tickets shortly.

Comment

Room is reserved! Colonel ticket purchased. I'm GOING!!!!! Hope to see some of you there. I'm baching it this time, so hope to catch up with some Trenches folks!!!

Comment

I'm jealous, myles! That Friday I'm retiring, so I'll be busy out-processing and turning in equipment, then the family is having a little celebration that weekend. Figures the KY Joe event was scheduled the ONLY POSSIBLE weekend that I'm not available. Just my luck. Have fun digging through the bins for treasures. I'm green with envy!
                  - ATC

Comment

Working...
                  X