• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1/6 Polaris

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/6 Polaris

I saw this on the bay a few years ago, and liked that it was Adventure Team yellow. I dug out my Land Adventurer for the photos.
    It has a shifter on the right side, but it doesn't move. The handle bars and front wheels don't turn either. But it's a great size for 12"
    figures and I like the look. Unfortunately the hand grips are a little too thick for the hard hands to grip.

I hope someone likes it.

pretty cool

Comment

Nice find. Add a few AT emblems and it will be really sweet.
      The Joe Collecting "Geek".
      Visit my online art store for some cool art prints:
      www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart
      Also follow me on Twitch for some video game goodness at:
      www.twitch.tv/miketheretrogamer
      Want to see my collection? Check out my Instagram:
      www.instagram.com/miketheretrogamer
      Want to see my new art? Check out:
      www.instagram.com/geekdragonart

Comment

I found those many years ago. I don't even recall where. I do recall that they were very cheap. I bought one for each kid and one for myself. Finding a yellow one was great! Congrats! I didn't even know they came in yellow! Very Adventure Teamy!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20211102_090415669~2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	93.1 KB ID:	5351

Comment

Very cool ATC. I haven't seen one in green. I got mine on the bay, as I recall it was $5 plus shipping. The ones they had there were yellow, and I think red.

Comment

If only it was radio controlled...
            ;-)
            - ATC

Comment

Working...
            X