• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Santa bring everyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did Santa bring everyone?

As far as Joes, I received a few Classified Joes, version 3 Roadblock, Scarlett from the Snake Eyes movie, Akiko from the Snake Eyes movie whose name escapes me now, Snake Eyes with Timber, Firefly, Barbeque, and Beachhead. I also got the latest Hallmark Christmas Vacation ornament, the Neca black and white Kin Kong, the Neca black and white Frankenstein Monster(now I can compare this to the 8" Sideshow figure), 4 Atari 2600 games(my other passion. I have so many games now that the ones I need are the ones no one has heard of) and the repro Hoth Ice Planet Adventure game that comes with the vintage style 3 3/4" Luke in Snow Speeder gear, a Visa gift card and a vintage 3 3/4" Bison from the Street Fighter 2 line that was part of RAH. Got lucky this year. First time in a loooooong time I received no clothes!
    The Joe Collecting "Geek".
    Visit my online art store for some cool art prints:
    www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart
    Also follow me on Twitch for some video game goodness at:
    www.twitch.tv/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my collection? Check out my Instagram:
    www.instagram.com/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my new art? Check out:
    www.instagram.com/geekdragonart

3 D Printer. Lookout world!
    - Scott
    PH and Proud
    Bulletmann - Hyatta
    See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

I got a knit throw, a 3 way USB charger (both from my mom), and a Hallmark ornament of "11" from Stranger Things from my brother. That's it.

Comment

My son gave me a coffee mug shaped like an alien head and a Mandalorian PEZ dispensor. My daughter (Catwoman in my avatar pic) gave me a vintage Star Trek: The Next Generation fanny pack with a picture of a Romulan Warbird on it. I can't tell if I've been a good influence or a bad influence on them!

Comment

My Xmas present came early. The 1/6 scale Roc Hobby Willys MB R/C jeep. No other Joe stuff for Xmas. For the kids, it seemed to be a Lego Xmas.
          :-)
          - ATC

Comment

Working...
          X