• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haslab

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haslab

So, just curious. What does everyone think of Haslab? At first, I wasn't too keen on this idea, but, it does kinda make sense, because, if an item doesn't fully fund, Hasbro doesn't have to produce the item and loose a boat load of money. They can just not produce it and refund everyone's money(it's happened 3 times already).

I haven't backed anything yet. I wasn't interested in the Marvel, Power Rangers, or Star Wars items, except the Sail Barge, but that was a wee bit much and I would not have the room for it. I thought about the Sky Striker, but I have my childhood one, a shell of one, and the Transformers Star Scream version, which makes 3, so I didn't really need a fourth(if it was a Classified version, then maybe).

Then the Classified HISS came along. I am currently collecting the Classified series and, man, it is awesome. What really made me think hard about backing this is the fact you get four figures with it, with one being a Micky Mouse Cobra Commander. So, yeah, chances are extremely good I will back this one.
    The Joe Collecting "Geek".
    Visit my online art store for some cool art prints:
    www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart
    Also follow me on Twitch for some video game goodness at:
    www.twitch.tv/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my collection? Check out my Instagram:
    www.instagram.com/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my new art? Check out:
    www.instagram.com/geekdragonart

This is all news to me Geek.
    Where do I find more info?
    Camo
    CJWHQ

Comment

• GeekDragon
      GeekDragon commented
      Editing a comment
      Check out haslab.com. It's Hasbro's version of Kick Starter.

Sounds like a foreign language to me, too. I'm a 12-in guy, though. Maybe this is mini-Joe talk that I just don't understand because I'm too old...
    ;-)
    - ATC

Comment

Working...
    X