• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday G.I. Joe!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday G.I. Joe!

It's February 1st. Happy Birthday to GI Joe!
    Introduced on 1 Feb, 1964, GI Joe walked into Toy History, and stole Barbie from that sissy Ken in households all across America.
    - ATC

Awe Dave, you beat me to it! Happy GI Joe Day!

Celebrated it last weekend at the Kentucky Winterfest Show. First time we ever went and would recommend it to anyone. Picked up a nice minty Green Beret uniform for $40 and two Takara Joes for $50 each. We had never been to this show before due to the weather, but you can bet that as long as the weather holds we will make it to as many as possible in the future.

Its always a good show when the first person you see selling is Derryl DePreist.
    - Scott
    PH and Proud
    Bulletmann - Hyatta
    See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

Happy Birthgday Gijoe!

Comment

Originally posted by GI Defender View Post
        Awe Dave, you beat me to it! Happy GI Joe Day!

Celebrated it last weekend at the Kentucky Winterfest Show. First time we ever went and would recommend it to anyone. Picked up a nice minty Green Beret uniform for $40 and two Takara Joes for $50 each. We had never been to this show before due to the weather, but you can bet that as long as the weather holds we will make it to as many as possible in the future.

Its always a good show when the first person you see selling is Derryl DePreist.
        I got a nice minty MOA uniform from Derryl at the last Kentuckiana. Quality equipment for a nice price. Derryl seemed happy to make the sale. I was happy to make the purchase!

Comment

Color me green with envy over that awesome Green Beret uniform, Scott!
          Great find!
          - ATC

Comment

Working...
          X