• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GI Joe Winterfest 2023

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shermanator View Post

Hey Scott, that was probably me who mentioned Danny! I was talking to Steve Stovall while you were at his booth and mentioned I had recently picked up an armless muscle body Joe from Danny and was looking for a pair of arms for him.

Danny you should definitely come to the show in July! And bring your excess stuff to sell!
    Steve
    Ah.... yes cool Steve! Did you find any arms for him??

I will look into that. July could work... What's the date for that?
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Custom Shirts

Comment

Saturday July 29, 2023
      Paroquet Springs Conference Centre
      395 Paroquet Springs Drive
      Shepherdsville, KY 40165

Taken from the shows facebook page. Friday does a preview but I am not sure of the price or times.

- Scott
      PH and Proud
      Bulletmann - Hyatta
      See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

Originally posted by drquest View Post

Ah.... yes cool Steve! Did you find any arms for him??

I will look into that. July could work... What's the date for that?
        I didn't find any MB arms, but then there was so much to see I didn't have time to search every vendor's stuff. I'll probably try to find substitute arms from another figure. A YouTuber under the name "The Skull Reviews" showed a method of using arms from a BBI figure on a muscle body. Apparently they fit perfectly in the MB arms sockets.

Steve

Comment

Steve, check Ricky Puckett's booth. That guy had everything. I think I saw a set of arms in there at one point. Ricky's booth is always the place to go and dig. You never know what you'll find. The guy had Heavy Metal animation cells for crying out loud.

- Scott
          PH and Proud
          Bulletmann - Hyatta
          See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

Working...
          X