• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off Topic, ATTN GeekDragon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Topic, ATTN GeekDragon!

You see this? I know it is your dream job.
    SPAWN OF SVENGOOLIE TV AUDITIONS NOW OPEN!

On his journey out of the crypt, Svengoolie was truly inspired to discover his universe of friends and fans is vast and expanding. Wait, an “expanding Svengoolie universe?” Sounds like a brilliant idea! Svengoolie wants to invite fans into the dungeon to join in on the shenanigans! They could very well be the “Spawn of Svengoolie”. If you are a fan who has been influenced and entertained by the ideas and fun that make Svengoolie so special, this could be your moment!

Are you a Spawn of Svengoolie? Has Svengoolie spawned something in you? Do you think you have what it takes to be a part of our scream team?

This is your chance to audition. The search is open to find the Spawn of Svengoolie! Using the new Svengoolie mobile app, you can audition now!
    WHAT MAKES A PERFECT AUDITION?

• Prepare what you want to say before you start recording! Auditions should be under 30 seconds!
    • Start by introducing yourself with your name and where you are from.
    • Answer: Why am I a Spawn of Svengoolie?
    • Remember to say any relevant experience you have.
    • Smile and have fun! We are excited to meet you. Be excited to meet us!
    • Shoot video with your phone held sideways, in landscape mode.
    • Make sure you are in a well-lit place. (We know you might be in a dungeon, but we need to see you!)
    • Be in a quiet place without background noise.
    • Stand close to the phone so you can be seen and heard better.
    HOW TO SUBMIT AUDITION

After you install the Svengoolie mobile app, you will login using your Svengoolie/MeTV account or create a new account. The app is used to take photos and video with the Sven Cam to capture your audition. When you record the perfect audition, click the Share tab in the menu to select your video and submit to MeTV! All submissions include your confirmation that you agree with our Terms of Use.
    - Scott
    PH and Proud
    Bulletmann - Hyatta
    See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Yeah, i know about this. I watch Sven almost every Saturday night, depending on the movie he plays. It would be pretty awesome. I do plan on doing a little horror host thing sometime. Been thinking about it for like 15 years. I wish I did it now because I would be all over this.

Also, I have been watching him for his entire career, since 1979. Saw when he played Revenge Of The Creature in 3D in the early 80's, that was a fun time.
    I also met him a few times, one of the nicest people you could meet who truly is thankful and appreciates his fans. He actually has a panel every year at C2E2, which is always awesome. One year at C2E2, his autograph line was just as long, if not longer, then Stan Lee.
    The Joe Collecting "Geek".
    Visit my online art store for some cool art prints:
    www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart
    Also follow me on Twitch for some video game goodness at:
    www.twitch.tv/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my collection? Check out my Instagram:
    www.instagram.com/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my new art? Check out:
    www.instagram.com/geekdragonart

Comment

Dreams can come true pal, I say go for it.
      - Scott
      PH and Proud
      Bulletmann - Hyatta
      See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

LOL. I would love too, but I just have no idea at this time what I would do. Not ready for it right now.
        The Joe Collecting "Geek".
        Visit my online art store for some cool art prints:
        www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart
        Also follow me on Twitch for some video game goodness at:
        www.twitch.tv/miketheretrogamer
        Want to see my collection? Check out my Instagram:
        www.instagram.com/miketheretrogamer
        Want to see my new art? Check out:
        www.instagram.com/geekdragonart

Comment

Working...
        X