• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Information on parachute domes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information on parachute domes

A while back the club was offering parachute display domes. I am looking to get a few but cannot find any info on them anywhere. I see Dragon DID made some years ago but nothing offered now. Does any one have info on these Thanks

From what I recall, Brian listened to "the collectors voice" and had a bunch made. They never sold well and were blown out before he shuttered the doors. I recall folks were not happy with the asking price (which I do not recall) and ended up using large clear salad bowls from Wal Mart.
    - Scott
    PH and Proud
    Bulletmann - Hyatta
    See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

Many years ago, I remember looking for one at dollar general, walmart, another discount stores. But I couldn't find a dome big enough (or shaped right). Turns out I don't have room for them anyway!
      ;-)
      ATC

Comment

Working...
      X