• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's doing what?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's doing what?

I haven't been doing any Joe stuff for the last 2 months. Been busy selling tractors, vacationing in New England, building trailers, and motorcycling. When the weather gets cold, I'll be back in my Joe Room, working on my rocket project again.
    What Joe stuff are YOU up to at present?
    - ATC

Right now, nothing. I've been down the rabbit hole with Classified, Necca Universal Monsters, and work, which has been taking up most of my time. Do need to get back into the 12" guys.
    The Joe Collecting "Geek".
    Visit my online art store for some cool art prints:
    www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart
    Also follow me on Twitch for some video game goodness at:
    www.twitch.tv/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my collection? Check out my Instagram:
    www.instagram.com/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my new art? Check out:
    www.instagram.com/geekdragonart

Comment

Currently doing some modifications to some little Joe figures for Jack Hall's next diorama. Finished all the kits I have had on hold so after these, I can say my bench is empty. I did pick up a 1/12 scale Capt Miller and Caparzo for my mini SPR crew. These are getting harder to find and the prices are all over the place. Ironically, I have found Jackson, Ryan, Mellish and Rueben all on sale so as soon as I find them, I will only need the medic and the Sgt. These little guys are really neat, but I am not going to delve much further into them. . .unless Platoon. . .which are out there, but I have yet to see.
      - Scott
      PH and Proud
      Bulletmann - Hyatta
      See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

I hadn't seen them yet. Had to go so around and look them up. They look pretty cool!
        ATC

Comment

Greg Brown referred to them as plastic crack. I bought a couple from him awhile back. Then a few more when they were clearanced. DiD is doing them under the "Palm Hero" banner and they are excellent. Running around $80 a fig. Found Wade and Horvath but am gonna hold off for a bit. Still have not found an Upham. Got Caparzo in the mail today and it is really nice. Capt Miller should be here Monday along with the rest of my /cotswold order.
          - Scott
          PH and Proud
          Bulletmann - Hyatta
          See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

I'm not doing much of anything collecting wise, but those SPR figures do look good, but I better stay away haha...
            Danny(Drquest)
            Captain Action HQ
            Custom Shirts

Comment

Working...
            X