• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going Dark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Dark

Moving. Packing up Joes starting tomorrow. No idea when I can unbox them again. I'll have to build a house before I can unpack! I'll probably be out of the hobby for a whole year! I wonder what will have changed when I return.
    Time will tell!
    - ATC

What the WHAT?????
    - Scott
    PH and Proud
    Bulletmann - Hyatta
    See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

Moving away from a commie pinko nazi bankrupt Godless sanctuary state run by incompetent morons... going across the Mississippi River to America! Yay!
      :-)
      ATC

Comment

I can empathize. We're going to cross the Miss and visit America next weekend to see what it's like. If we like it enough, we may follow in a short (hopefully time)

Comment

With great sadness, I am packing up my GI Joe room. This is been the best GI Joe "hobby space" I've ever had. I have a giant finished room in the basement, with shelves along the walls and a huge drafting table in the middle that I use to work on my projects. I have a work bench along the back wall with my Dremel drill press other messy tools. And a paint booth big enough for a tank. Joe aircraft and space capsules are suspended from the ceiling. I can work on the big drafting table or sit at my desk and computer, surrounded by all my Joes and vehicles. I'm sure going to miss this room...
          I regret that you never got over to see it, Scott!
          I'm going to try to have an identical one in the house we're building over in America! If next year brings us a better government, lower interest rates, and a better economy, that is. Otherwise the Missus and I might be living in my little camper in the woods on the build site the rest of my life and I'll never have a Joe room again! :-(
          - ATC

Comment

Well I loved the place in Mascoutah, sorry I missed this one. Hope you like Missouri, your going close to my old stomping grounds. Great place to sit out at night and listen to nature.
            - Scott
            PH and Proud
            Bulletmann - Hyatta
            See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

Working...
            X