• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lone Ranger Rides Again - Revisited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Ranger Rides Again - Revisited

Over the last year, I have composed a blog collection of the 1970's Lone Ranger Rides Again toy line. I was always finding their gear in my Joe lots I collected. Please check it out.

http://aiwaloki.blogspot.com/2012/12...ger-rides.html
    Hi, Ho, Silver, Away!   As a kid, I had three channels to watch and two were fuzzy. So I was very impressed when I visited my grandmother an...

Hi ho silver! Loved that show as a lad...

Comment

As with most action figures from the early to mid 70’s, I had these too. I didn’t take care of them because Joe, Big Jim and Action Jackson/World’s Greatest Super Heroes were the main figures that I played with. They got the attention and worry, while the Lone Ranger, Tonto and their horses took a back seat. If I lost a Lone Ranger gun, no big deal. If I lost a Joe gun, I would turn the house upside down to try and find it. Thanks again for sharing.

Comment

Working...
      X