• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AT Sea Adventurer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AT Sea Adventurer

Hi friends, I have a 12" AT Sea Adventurer from when I was a kid in the early 70's Mine has blonde hair & beard (I usually see him in red). And his shirt has cuffs on the ends of his sleeves w/ snaps down there. (I haven't seen many of the shirts like this in all the pictures.) I've seen several different button, snaps and pocket combinations on the front but not w/ the cuffs version. It came from central NY yrs ago. Is this a little more rare? Thanx guys. It's been fun getting him back out and adding a few accessories

I'd want to see pics. It might give some insight into the clothing.

As for the figure itself...

Unfortunately, it'd be almost impossible to verify that you got a mispacked Sea Adventurer. As he should be a red head. While it's certainly possible that it came from the factory that way, someone could have swapped it in store or any number of things. Oddly in the later re-releases in the early 2000s, the Sea Adventurer was mistakenly made a blonde for a release, but it was fairly limited and subsequent releases were the correct red hair and beard.
    Join the adventure! http://www.adventureteamheadquarters.com

Comment

They were mixed up sometimes by the factory. My new Air Adventure had brown hair. I opened a lot of boxes that day and there didn't seem to be any consistency. Must have been a shipment that got packed near quitting time.

Comment

Working...
      X