• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Action Man Land Rover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Action Man Land Rover

Somekindamonster Truck by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
    (Pt02) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
    (Pt03) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
    (Pt04) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
    (Pt05) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
    (Pt06) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
    (Pt07) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
    Last edited by Blondeactionman; 05-02-2018, 10:54 AM.

I remember seeing this a while back, it's a brilliant custom job on a completely wrecked and dead Action Man Land Rover, you've done an amazing job in bringing it back to life, well done Dal.
    Fall in A, fall in B, fall in all the company!

Comment

Originally posted by amwic View Post
      I remember seeing this a while back, it's a brilliant custom job on a completely wrecked and dead Action Man Land Rover, you've done an amazing job in bringing it back to life, well done Dal.
      Thanks Clive! to date it is still my one and only vehicle restoration/custom. It was very frustrating at times! but it all paid off in the end. I am pleased to report that four years down the line and its still in one piece!

Comment

Comment

Thanks so much I am really pleased you enjoyed it . The plasti-card I used is an easy material to use and you an buy it in a range of thickness, so I just matched it too the Landy's original thickness. It was a friend of mine who told me about it, and said I should give it a try. I would offer the same advice, give it a try, you will be amazed at your results

Comment

Awesome job!! I love it. I always like seeing the restoration process and how something so broken, can be brought back to life.

Comment

Originally posted by Aiwaloki View Post
              Awesome job!! I love it. I always like seeing the restoration process and how something so broken, can be brought back to life.
              Thanks! it was a fun project, wasn't sure it would work at the beginning tho, lol!

Comment

Working...
              X