• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Action Man Eagle Eyes Arctic Patrol Kitmix/Kitbash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Action Man Eagle Eyes Arctic Patrol Kitmix/Kitbash

Here's a kitbash i did some years back:

The red outfit is of unknown origin, Red beanie hat is a Modern Action Man one (MAM), i sewed on a white bobble from a "Mr Action" ski outfit (Knock Off set), goggles are knock off ones that i painted white, the mittens are AM 40th ones, backpack is an original AM polar one, including the belt and canteen, white snow boots are original AM ones, i customised an original (broken) Action Man weapon, which included making an ammo clip out of an old plastic credit card, i made a silencer from plastic tubing, I used white acrylic paint to finish the weapon, also adding a white elastic strap, black boots are AM 40th ones ( I painted the laces with white acrylic paint), i made the white putees out of an old pair of pants suspenders/braces, the ski sticks and skis are original AM ones, the white helmet is a Modern Action Man one (MAM), the scarf was made from of a 1:1 scale real tartan scottish scarf, and the orange/silver shovel and ice pick are borrowed from a "Mountain Adventure/Rescue" Ultra Corps figure set, snow shoes are AM 40th ones.. I donated the Eagle Eyed Action Man figure shortly afterwards to a member on another forum, but i still have the kitbash items in my possession..

Last edited by amwic; 05-18-2018, 10:18 PM.
    Fall in A, fall in B, fall in all the company!

I really like this one. The white gun and red gear is very cool. Fun color contrast.
    Join the adventure! http://www.adventureteamheadquarters.com

Comment

Thanks AdventureTeamHQ.com.

Comment

Very clever stuff here. And you have an eagle eye from painting those laces!

Comment

Originally posted by Unveiled View Post
          Very clever stuff here. And you have an eagle eye from painting those laces!
          Sorry for being late in my reply, Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X