• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1976 GI JOE Eagle Eye Land Commander Sealed in Package

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1976 GI JOE Eagle Eye Land Commander Sealed in Package

I am trying to do research on a 1976 12" GI Joe that was recently discovered. I've talked to some who own toy shops and they have said in their 30-35 years of collecting, they have never seen this Land Commander variation. It is a Eagle Eye Land Commander in an orange air adventurer jumpsuit. I can't find anything. Is this possibly the only known variation in existence? Is their a market for an item like this? Thank you in advance for your help!

Very cool and I haven't seen one like that myself.
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Custom Shirts

Comment

Are the arms still attached? Most if not all carded versions of MB's are in pieces. If the head and arms are still attached I would lean toward someone opening it, repairing and redressing and the resealing it. But if they are loose then it could be a unique variation.
      - Scott
      PH and Proud
      Bulletmann - Hyatta
      See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

Contact Vintage3D Joes right away.

Comment

Well that is pretty cool

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X