• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Louisville - AWESOME!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisville - AWESOME!

Had a great time in Louisville. The best part was chumming around worth Scott and Charlotte - and meeting Buddy, Steve, Keith, Jim, Brian, Ricky, the other Steve, and whatsisname with the gijoe shirt on. I found TONS of odds and ends to complete sets, and found some awesome stuff I didn't even know I needed! I can hardly wait ''til next year! FUN!!!

Picked up a beater MSV to customize. After I Got back, I cleaned it up, added parts from the junk box and ended up with quite a nice msv! I don't think I will take a Dremel tool to this one!
    Attached Files

Comment

I failed to take some "before" pictures of my KY expo scores... But here are "after" pics. The figures cleaned up very well.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ATC; 07-30-2018, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Looking good Dave!
        - Scott
        PH and Proud
        Bulletmann - Hyatta
        See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

Aww, you're just saying that because of the AP figure in the background in a couple of those pics... the guy with the uncommon name tape on his uniform! ;-)

Comment

Working...
          X