• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Louisville - AWESOME!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisville - AWESOME!

Had a great time in Louisville. The best part was chumming around worth Scott and Charlotte - and meeting Buddy, Steve, Keith, Jim, Brian, Ricky, the other Steve, and whatsisname with the gijoe shirt on. I found TONS of odds and ends to complete sets, and found some awesome stuff I didn't even know I needed! I can hardly wait ''til next year! FUN!!!

Picked up a beater MSV to customize. After I Got back, I cleaned it up, added parts from the junk box and ended up with quite a nice msv! I don't think I will take a Dremel tool to this one!
    Attached Files

Comment

I failed to take some "before" pictures of my KY expo scores... But here are "after" pics. The figures cleaned up very well.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ATC; 07-30-2018, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Looking good Dave!
        - Scott
        PH and Proud
        Bulletmann - Hyatta
        See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

Aww, you're just saying that because of the AP figure in the background in a couple of those pics... the guy with the uncommon name tape on his uniform! ;-)

Comment

ATC,

Nice haul! The Green Beret outfit is a top fave of mine, I still don't have that uniform but had it back in the day.
            Fall in A, fall in B, fall in all the company!

Comment

Originally posted by ATC View Post
              Had a great time in Louisville. The best part was chumming around worth Scott and Charlotte - and meeting Buddy, Steve, Keith, Jim, Brian, Ricky, the other Steve, and whatsisname with the gijoe shirt on. I found TONS of odds and ends to complete sets, and found some awesome stuff I didn't even know I needed! I can hardly wait ''til next year! FUN!!!
              We missed first two shows but been to the rest and we will be there 2019 show. Great haul on the Joe stuff. We will see you this year? You can't miss us we have the Black shirt with the Joe shows and 1/6 shows we been at.

Comment

I'll be there, for sure!

Comment

I'm planning to be there too, with the wife and my son. Hope we can pull it off.

Comment

The Louisville show is a sweet diamond in the rough. Small but packed with awesome vendors and ran by some of the best Joeheads ever. I have been going for years and this year is no different. I am hoping Ricky restocks his Joe footlocker because I am running low on projects! Also, looks like I will hit the Cotswold booth first this year before folks grab up all the restringing kits. Anyone on the fence and withing driving distance NEEDS to go. This year is looking like it will be the best yet!
                    - Scott
                    PH and Proud
                    Bulletmann - Hyatta
                    See photos of my collection on my Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com/scottbeckmann/gi-joe/

Comment

Working...
                    X