• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Collecting "Modern" Action Man?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Collecting "Modern" Action Man?

I recently saw a boxed Action Man "Crimebuster and Raid" figure for sale in a local flea market (I'm in the USA). It was marked "rare" and priced at around $37.00. It made me think about the brief foray of "modern" Action Man in the USA back in the 1990's. I remember buying the Snowboard Raider because his body articulation was far superior to the 30th Anniversary GI Joes. I think he came out before the release of Classic Collection GI Joes.

Does anyone here in the US or overseas actively collect 1990's/early 2000's MAM? Or still have them from back in the day? And was $37 a fair price for CB & R?

From what I've read, that set is a Hasbro USA product from 1995. So I don't know if it was sold overseas at all.

Comment

I get them loose make good overall Figure.
      I use on for a 30 Th Action Soldier Swao the Heads
      I get some more when I find them

Comment

I collect them also. I also search out the 12 inch Starting Lineup figures because they used the improved articulation AM body. I will switch a 30th Anniversary head onto the SL body and the have a Joe that is almost as articulate as a Classic Collection Joe.

Comment

Comment

I done same thing .
            when I find a STL it this look right St Head on IAM Body any way.

Comment

Dave T. Retired LEO

Comment

Working...
              X