• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's so quiet around here. Let's get this party started again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inntruderr61
    replied
    Hello, been awhile since I checked in here..I mainly only collect those sets I had as a child, so, really have not bought much Joe stuff for a few years now...
    I did however recently pick up a Vintage Deep Sea Diver suit off of Joezeta...My vintage Joe has had on a reproduction DSD suit for years now...
    So thought it was about time ...
    Note: I have two different Gijoe sets combined in my pics... Deep Sea Diver set and 1969 eight ropes of danger set..

Last edited by inntruderr61; 09-29-2019, 06:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tonyflash
    replied
    I've been looking to purchase some of Joe's cousins (Action Man, Geyper Man, and Falcon) to add to my collection. Got to know some collectors in the UK, Brazil, and Spain in the process of doing so.

Leave a comment:

• ATFan
    replied
    I've been working on 1/6 Super Joes and AT kitbash customs. I learned recently that Loucosporbonecos is ceasing production--that saddens me., I liked their products.

I don't do Facebook, no thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Myles_Falworth
    replied
    There was another thread on recent projects, and I won't repost photos from there, however, I'll give an update. My projects are currently on hold. My priority lately has been my folks, and my budget. I just recently got a new benefits statement, and have been updating my retirement plan. I also hang out at several other non-Joe sites, and have been doing lots of posting on one of them mostly about religious stuff.

But on to Joe! I have several projects in various stages of completion. I have an ATV which needs polishing, and I'm trying to figure out how to get a wheel off so I can open the chassis and clean it out plus add a new seat which I got from a very cool Trencher. I also have a Bulletman in need of restringing. I have the kit, just not the time. I also have several figures needing reflocking, and still have to send them out. I also have an AT Helicopter which needs polishing and possibly some new stickers. I also have some other AT and Talking AT figures which need various arms, legs, and restringing. I have two Commanders with strings pulled out partially but jammed. I am hoping to resurrect those myself. It's been so long since I've looked through my boxes that I can't remember whether there's anything else. Hope others will post. It has been VERY quiet here. I'm starting to think everyone is using Facebook since it's a little easier to post photos due to the size requirements here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X