• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's so quiet around here. Let's get this party started again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's so quiet around here. Let's get this party started again!

I know there is no new Joe product, but, boy, there really hasn't been much activity around here. What are your current projects? what have you bought from Cots? What have you found at cons, garage sales, thrift stores, yard sales, etc.? Favorite figures? Favorite sets? Customs? Let's see those collections. Or any other topics you can think of. Let's get this party started again!!!!

• Myles_Falworth
    replied
    Found this today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-l258_UrGg

Leave a comment:

• ARGarrison
    replied
    I've picked up a few accessory pieces from Cots over the year, notably the yellow duffle bag and some of the new ruck sacks. Still filling in holes in my Classic Collection. Picked up the Midshipman football player, USAF HALO jumper, Francis J. Price, and the Urban Jungle G-2 accessory set.

I still have three vehicles is the process of being transformed. Sadly they have set Idle all of 2019.

Leave a comment:

• GeekDragon
    replied
    Glad to here it. Yeah, i do the whole social media thing, but I will always come back home to the Trenches.

Leave a comment:

• ATC
    replied
    I think social media is killing off forums. But I refuse to buy into the evil fun-sucking social media, so here I'll stay!!!

Leave a comment:

• ActionYankee
    replied
    I work a lot now. Having time for the hobby is a rarity now.

Leave a comment:

• GeekDragon
    replied
    There's a Snake Eyes movie coming.

Leave a comment:

• TNshooter
    replied
    Originally posted by Aiwaloki View Post
    Sorry.. Just have been busy. Not much to report. Maybe the new joe movie will awaken people.
    Is there a new movie coming out?

Leave a comment:

• ATFan
    replied
    I'm not on social media for various reasons--I like forums. But yes, traffic on them is lower.

Leave a comment:

• Forestjoe17
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Aiwaloki
    replied
    Sorry.. Just have been busy. Not much to report. Maybe the new joe movie will awaken people.

Leave a comment:

• Forestjoe17
    replied

Leave a comment:

• inntruderr61
    replied
    My Sea Adventurer orange wetsuit fell apart...I found a vintage orange suits that is in good shape..It should arrive via mail this Friday...

I put the crumbling wetsuit on this guy...lol

Leave a comment:

• inntruderr61
    replied
    Originally posted by GeekDragon View Post
    Lookin' good Inntruderr61!
    Thanks Geekdragon!

Leave a comment:

• GeekDragon
    replied
    Lookin' good Inntruderr61!

Leave a comment: