• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collecting Goals 2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collecting Goals 2020

I was searching this evening for the 2019 version of this thread, and couldn't find one. Anyway, maybe my eyes were playing tricks and it's really there. So what are your collecting goals for this year? At new year's, I'll make another post to the thread to see where we all are with our goals.

My goal for this year has been partly achieved. I finally got a B/W Club Action Pilot, and also the AT Fight for Survival set! I'm very excited about both of these, and am not really sure what else to shoot for. I'm hoping to get to another show this year, either Joelanta or maybe back to the Kentuckiana show this year.

I still want the B/W Club Sailor, and I also want to pick up another Sea Adventurer (vintage). I also have about 10 heads in need of flocking. So I guess those are my goals for 2020. A stretch goal might be to acquire a Mobile Support Center in the box. That would be a nice score!

My goals are pretty much the same as there were in years past, except with a few new additions. I need to finish my SOTW German, paint the head of the Joe that I restrung the arms, finish the Search for the Abominable Snowman, Mummy's Tomb, and Hunt for the White Tiger sets, work on my vintage 3 3/4" Joe and Star Wars figures and vehicles, do ALOT more drawing and start selling more art prints on my Etsy shop(I know this isn't really Joe related, but it is a goal), get my YouTube channel up and running, and just have a lot of fun with this and all my other great hobbies. And, keep posting to both my instagrams(my collectables one and my art one).

I will be posting some want lists, so stay tuned.
    Last edited by GeekDragon; 02-07-2020, 07:00 PM.
    The Joe Collecting "Geek".
    Visit my online art store for some cool art prints:
    www.etsy.com/shop/geekdragonart
    Also follow me on Twitch for some video game goodness at:
    www.twitch.tv/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my collection? Check out my Instagram:
    www.instagram.com/miketheretrogamer
    Want to see my new art? Check out:
    www.instagram.com/geekdragonart

Comment

I’m hoping to get to Joelanta and the Kentuckiana show this year, as well as A Weekend of Heroes in October in CA.

Comment

Working...
      X