• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Land Adventurer Snow Excursion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha! Timing is everything! I was glad I got out and did some photos with the snowmobile, because I knew the snow wouldn't last long. it's time to start thinking about summer shoots already. Maybe I'll set up all those vintage tents of mine in a bivouac scene. I have no idea how many vintage tents I have... a dozen, minimum. maybe the next photo shoot will be the GI Joe Summer Field Exercise photo opp, with a bivouac scene and some squad tactics maneuvers. We'll see. I'm often better with planning than I am with execution...

Comment

Keep meaning to make some photos with my winterized Joes. Definite goal for the future!

Comment

Ok, Action Yankee, Unveiled, GeekDragon, TNShooter, Inntruder61 -- let's see your Springtime Joe pics!!!
        ;-)
        - ATC

Comment

Not exactly a "springtime" photo, but a guy in the UK sent me some nearly complete Action Man sets, and I had a vintage Action Man to put one on.

It's the Sabotage set, which is pretty much the same as the Mission to Spy Island AT set. I found a free wallpaper photo, that I added him to.

Comment

Okay, 1 of five down. How about you ATC? Any springtime photos?

Besides you that leaves Action Yankee, Unveiled, GeekDragon, Inntruderr61

Action Yankee has a newborn, so I'm guessing he hasn't had time. For me it's been raining cats and dogs, so my photoshop bash.

Anyone else want to play along?

Comment

No springtime photos from me! Every NICE day on a weekend has been spent cutting wood.
              I'd MUCH prefer to go out and play with my Joes than to cut and haul wood! Such is life. :-(
              I've been working now and then on ideas for a new MSV mod, though.
              After several different configurations and experiments, I decided simpler was better, so went back to the drawing board and came up with a much simpler (though less cool) plan.
              It's halfway done. I just need to find the time to finish it. I'll share photos when it's done.
              THIS is the value of a Joe site... pressure from OTHER JoeHeads keeps me progressing on projects that otherwise might languish for months (or years)!
              That's how things were in the Dark Ages (between the demise of 12" joe and the rise of ME Joes) when the only way to be involved in the hobby was to buy an occasional issue of Doll World to see if anyone was selling Joes. I was overseas (no internet/) until just before ME joes hit the shelves. They are responsible for rekindling the hobby. I fear after the hobby will be dead after WE all fade away... younger generations just didn't pick up on Joes like we did. Well..,. except for one of my kids...
              ;-)
              - ATC

Comment

Working...
              X