• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your current project?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some years ago I ordered a vintage right forearm for a Joe I had from Cotswold. The hole was smaller than the pegs on the figure! I don't know if some shrink a bit over time, or what.
    I also ordered a set of hard hands from them at another time, they came with teflon tape wrapped around the peg. So maybe some were made with different sizes?

You can try to put some teflon tape on the peg of the hand that slides in an out. Once you get the right thickness, it should fit right and stay in.

Daryl
    Last edited by TNshooter; 12-22-2020, 05:18 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	4675

This guy arrived in the mail yesterday. He has very nice hair, with no rubs, but a couple of small marks on the face. He has an intact pull-string, which extends fully but then retracts instantly and with no sound. Also, he's got floppy hips (needs restring) and a broken right arm. Looking inside the chest cavity, the first problem appears to be either a missing or damaged speaker - so that will be the first order of business, after replacing the broken upper arm/shoulder. I wonder whether the tape is still attached inside. Should be interesting.

Comment

Working...
      X