• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your current project?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's see the before and after pics side by side when you're done!
    :-)
    - ATC

Comment

• You got it!

Comment

• It's been a busy couple of months. I haven't had any time for hobbies, with work, and planning for retirement. But I took these new photos tonight as an update on the restoration of the Talking Soldier and the AT Commander figures I promised. So here they are. First up, the Commander. He is now cleaned, and restrung, and has his voice fixed, however the words are very hard to understand, even if they are loud. Maybe cleaning the tape or replacing the needle will help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600(57).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	5804 Click image for larger version

Name:	20221120_214308.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	5805

Comment

• Here is the Talking Soldier, before and after. He also has been restrung, and had the voice repaired. His voice is clear as a bell, and loud. Very nice. I still need to remove the blue spots from his face, and I'm thinking about attempting to give him some new hair. We'll see. Somewhere I saved a guide on which paints to use for painted hair Joes. Then he needs a new uniform (he didn't come with one), and tall brown boots, which I have already. I'll post more photos when he's dressed and his face is clear.

Name:	20220418_225104.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	5807 Click image for larger version

Name:	20221120_214222.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	5808

Comment

• And here they are side by side.