• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeekDragon
    replied
    Nice. The fuzz looks really good. Looks like some very minor rubs on the first Joe, but over all, very clean.

Leave a comment:

• Myles_Falworth
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_1321.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	5840

Name:	image_1320.jpg
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	5839 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_1319.jpg
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	5838

These are the two latest Joes to join the team. They look like they just walked out of the bush! The Land Adventurer is from the post above, only I put KFG hands on him last night, and found a uniform for him in the same lot the Sea Adventurer came in. The Sea Adventurer was from Facebook Marketplace, and includes an Astronaut white jumper and one space boot, plus a KO crash crew outfit with a very heavy duty hood and yellow face sheild. The Sea Adventurer's uniform is his original, and included the boots. I still need to find boots for my Land Adventurer, and for a few other Joes I got recently. Those are coming from Ebay in a lot I won today.

Leave a comment:

• Myles_Falworth
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	s-l1600 (65).jpg Views:	2 Size:	85.4 KB ID:	5835 Click image for larger version  Name:	s-l1600 (64).jpg Views:	2 Size:	78.1 KB ID:	5836

Mail call today brought this nice KFG Land Adventurer. All he needs is his uniform, a rifle, tag, and some KFG hands. I have a lot in stock.
    Last edited by Myles_Falworth; 01-13-2023, 04:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Myles_Falworth
    replied
    I've been putting things away that were gathering dust on my shelves. Mostly pieces of Gi Joe sets. I found an unused Stanley tool box with a clear lid, and filled it with accessories for Joe. In the process I found the vacuum formed campfire for Raging River Dam-up, and put it in the special box I got for that set. I also received the binoculars with rubber strap which I won last week in a Joezeta auction. So now I have at least two pieces of the set. I'm sure somewhere I have the silver canteen. I also found the silver clasp knife from Jungle Ordeal. So I'll put that with the uniform soon. Not really a find, but I also put one of my "new" PH figures (blonde) in the West Point Cadet uniform I bought from Kenny McGregor. It looks really nice, only missing the black plume. Supposedly someone is making and selling those. I hope to locate one soon.
    Last edited by Myles_Falworth; 01-16-2023, 10:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ATC
    replied
    Nice!
    Unexpected finds in the wild are the best!
    :-)
    - ATC

Leave a comment:

• Myles_Falworth
    replied
    I found an R. Lee Ermey figure the other day really cheap on FB marketplace. I went and picked it up today. It's the one in dress greens. Still talks too! I asked the guy when I picked him up if he had any Joes or other figures. He brought out two, but one was a Sideshow John Wayne figure in Tiger Stripe cammies from the Green Berets. So I snapped that up too.

Leave a comment:

• ATC
    replied
    I've often thought some of those such were pretty cool, but never picked any of them up! Merry Christmas to you! :-)
    - ATC

Leave a comment:

• Myles_Falworth
    replied
    Lately, I've been interested in Falcon and Geyperman figures. I bought two Geyperman figures from Cots, and one Falcon in a futuristic spacesuit with red boots. He's a muscle body, and I can't figure out how to get the boots off without pulling off his feet, which feel as if they are held on with elastic. I also ordered a polar explorer set from Hobbycrash of Geyperman. I think I'll be finished after that. I like the figures and the original accessories. Nice addition to my collection.

Leave a comment:

• GeekDragon
    replied
    Nice. Always a good day when you can find good stuff on the bay.

Leave a comment:

• Myles_Falworth
    replied
    Today I made a few purchases on the bay. Sealed uniform set for my Asian Adventurer - which he has sorely missed, a small round antenna for the Troubleshooter, battery cables for the magnetic flaw detector, and a rubber tip for the AT helicopter. I'll have pics of the Asian Adventurer in his new uniform once it arrives, and after I restring him. He's gotten very floppy.

Leave a comment:

• drquest
    replied
    Belated congrats on the AA Talking Commander! It's a tough one to find and looks great on the shelf for sure! Out of the coffin boxes, the AA Talking Commander both HH and KFG are the two original boxes I'm missing.

Leave a comment:

• Myles_Falworth
    replied

Name:	
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	5780 Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	5781 Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	5782

Leave a comment:

• Myles_Falworth
    replied
    The Commander has arrived! He's going through orientation and uniform issue. Pics will follow soon.

Leave a comment:

• Myles_Falworth
    replied

Name:	s-l1600 (6).jpg
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	5773

Well tonight I finally got one of my holy grails. The Black Adventure Team Commander. He should arrive by September 20. The Team will be ready for inspection, and to show him around headquarters. His airfare wasn't bad either!
    Last edited by Myles_Falworth; 09-17-2022, 12:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ATC
    replied
    It's always nice when you find odds and ends that you can use to complete other sets!
    Congrats!
    - ATC

Leave a comment:

Working...
X