• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K. I have a pile of stuff I have not looked at in a while. I think I may find some treasure that I forgotten too. Just don't remember where I put the pile. LOL.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	3915
      I've had a few recent acquisitions. I did a trade with Matt Stevens for some of his awesome stuff. I also got one of the last "Radioactive Recovery" sets he had on hand. Also received a partially complete AT helicopter yesterday, which will allow me to finally assemble an AT helicopter with all of the parts unbroken and unwarped. I'll post some pics hopefully this weekend under the "Latest projects" thread. Today, I managed to win an Ebay auction for 10 Adventure Team outfits, a Mike Power figure and a lot of AT Training Center gear, including two black lebel revolvers and a black .45 plus the brown M-1 carbine. I'm looking forward to its arrival. No telling what else is included in the set. I try usually only to bid on larger lots - since I think they're more likely to have gear in good condition, and also since they're easier to get at a better price than bidding on individual pieces.
      Last edited by Myles_Falworth; 01-14-2020, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	3916 Won one additional lot on Ebay today. This one completes my AT Training Center (except I don't have the box). Among other things, it has the snake, an intact handlebar, and the last pole I need for the tarp on the cave. It also has extras I need for a second AT Training Center I'm planning to sell. So now I've finished another set. AT Training Center. Feels good. Now I just need to take some photos, and post the extra tower on Ebay myself. It will be the first set I put up for sale on the bay. I'll then add some other stuff, like an AT Headquarters, a spare Troubleshooter, and some AT Helicopter parts. I also will probably put up a couple of smaller sets, like the firefighter, space suits, Jungle Survival set, Spy Island set, and the extra Capture of the Pygmy Gorilla set I have. It should be fun putting these up for sale. Hopefully I'll have it up and ready to go in a few weeks. Nice to finally get this off the ground.
        Last edited by Myles_Falworth; 01-14-2020, 03:23 AM.

Comment

I just picked up these two Canadian figures over the holidays. I was unaware that the boxes were unique to Canada (other than the French language editions). As you can see they did the lithograph directly onto the folded paper box. They're very thin and fragile, hence not too many survive. I had to do some glue repair to the box tops and tape repair to the lower boxes. The figures themselves were near mint. A seamstress friend had to repair their shoulder elastic. I think they display pretty nice. Now to get them some paperwork.

GIJOEMOA

Comment

Working...
          X